- 5 medium apples thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 2tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
1. Combine the pie filling ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Defrost a pre-made pie shell for 15 minutes at room temperature and fill with the apple mixture.
3. Combine the crumble topping ingredients with your fingers until it forms pea sized crumble pieces.
5. Bake the pie in an oven pre heated to 375F for 50-55 minutes
6. Allow the pie to cool for at least an hour before serving