Ingredients: (Yields 4-6 servings)
- 4 cups of glutenous rice (Soaked overnight)
- 1 package of Lap Cheong (8 sausages diced)
- 8 Dried Chinese Mushrooms (Soaked overnight and diced)
- 1 bunch of green onion sliced finely
- 2-3 cups of chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup of light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
1. In large high sided pan, fry the mushrooms, Lap Cheong, and green onion until warm
2. Drain the sticky rice and layer over the fried ingredients. Add 2 cups of chicken stock, cover with a lid and lower the heat to medium. Let the rice steam for 20-30 minutes adding more chicken stock as it evaporates.
3. When the rice is steaming, combine the soy sauce, water, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar and sesame oil
4. Once the rice is cooked through, remove from the heat and combine with the sauce.