- 4 roma tomatos halved and seeded
- 2 zucchini thickly sliced
- 2 large onions thickly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1lb button mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 green onions
- 1 bunch of italian flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 large package of pasta (we used rottini)
- 1 can of black olives
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 sun dried tomatoes chopped
1. Start by making the tapanade by combining the olives, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, and half the parsley with olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a food processor with salt and pepper. Puree until smooth and set a side.
2. Toss the zucchini, tomato, red bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and green onion with canola oil, salt and pepper and grill until slightly charred and tender. Allow the vegetables to cool and chop into rough cubes.
3. Cook your pasta according to the package directions.
4. Combine the pasta, vegetables and olive tapenade. Season the works once more with salt and pepper and a bit more balsamic vinegar till you're happy with the flavour.