- One whole chicken cut into ten pieces
- Two cups of butter milk
- 1.2 cups of all purpose flour
- One bunch of sage
- One bunch of thyme
- Canola Oil
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbs of honey
1. Rinse your chicken under cold water and pat dry. Cut into 10 pieces (2 thighs, 2 legs, 2 wings, and each breast cut in half for 4 pieces in total). Marinate in the buttermilk seasoned with salt and pepper for at least 2 hours.
3. Dredge your chicken pieces in the flour seasoned generously with salt and pepper and carefully place into the heated flavored canola oil. You will likely need to do 3 batches each with 3-4 pieces of chicken to ensure the pot doesn't get over crowded
6. Serve the chicken pieces with the crispy herbs and garlic and drizzle over some honey right before you serve.