Ingredients (Yields ~12 mini brownies)
-1/3 cup unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
-1/3 cup or 2.6 oz dark chocolate (50% or higher) containing cranberry pieces.
-1/4 cup sugar
-1/3 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and lightly flour a mini muffin pan.
2. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Then break up the chocolate, add it and then mix until melted.
3. Take the saucepan off the heat. Mix in the sugar. Once the mixture has cooled somewhat, add in the egg and stir in well until the mixture is smooth.
4. Carefully sift in the flour and stir in until it is just incorporated.
5. Use a spoon to divide the batter into the mini muffin pan. Over each, sprinkle over some sea salt.
6. Bake for no more than 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!